Re: NAZ

Trading is a probabalistic game.  Given the recent steep decline, I am
inclined to say the second doji is confirming the end of a downtrend and
that we are due for a short term bounce.  With that said, the Nasdaq has
recently had difficulty mounting anything more than a two day rally,
newsletter writers are extremely bullish (55.1%) and I think the probability
of a short term rally is only somewhat better than a coin toss.  The high
level of bullish newsletter writers makes me think a significant longer term
rally is unlikely without a test of the lows and probably new lows on the
Nasdaq.

Dan