Re: NAZ

> http://www.siliconinvestor.com/stocktalk/msg.gsp?msgid=1492712

What is the MetaStock Connection????
==========
Speaking of the future of telecommuting: I was talking with a very
well known tech guy who is a big consultant for installation and
recommendations of telecom systems for phone rooms(call Centers)
for large corporations. He relayed to me that he was giving a
presentation to one of the biggies who really didn'tknow what he was
going to say to them. He had a slide show set up and the first slide
he put up to the group was "SEND EVERYONE HOME!!!!"

He said the exec in charge jumped out of his seat and rushed the
presenter...What do you mean!?FInally he calmed him down and basically
told the assembled group that all of his research and all the numbers
boiled down to this: People end up making 25%-30% more when they are
working out of the home. (based on calls taken commissions etc)
The company makes more money with no buiding overhead.
The people are more productive and the company makes more money.
The oversite problem is NOT a problem.
He had not heard of Be There and was very interested, I steered him
to the web site and now we shall see.