MS Portfolio Manager

A day or two ago someone asked about a Portfolio Manager for MS. I have
Omnitrader. For me, it was not very helpful in picking stocks but it has a
great Portfolio Manager that is compatable with MS and it's data. One of the
nice things is that it allows multiple stops including entry, trailing, and
inactivity. It also allows one to include and edit the cash part of your
portfolio. It has the best Portfolio Manager that I have seen. I am going to
re-load it and use it just for the Portfolio Manager.

Hope this helps

neo