Re: StockPrice retrieval program

Ajay.
Hello.
Is the data have a conversion utility to convert
to Metastock????
Is it easy to use?
Songyun Fox
Ajay Sharma wrote:
I have not used, installed or download following,
try at your own risk.
ajay.
iStockMaster is a totally free Stock Analysis software.
iStockMaster was built to leverage the power and
information on the Internet and save you hours per day
while you research for your next investment and keep a
watchful eye on your current investments.  There are no
data feed fees.  iStockMaster downloads all of it's
information from the Internet.
To get your copy of iStockMaster, go to:
http://www.c-s-p.com/istockmaster
iStockMaster Highlights:
- Download stock information from the Internet for free
  - Download symbols for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX
  - Download historical information
  - Download daily returns
  - Yahoo! Financial page
  - ClearStation Financial pages