Re: Virus warnings

Hi Lionel:

Thanks for the warning.

I checked through several antivirus websites.  It seems there's no mention
of the cuvuxeu virus.

http://www.viruslist.com/eng/default.asp?tnews=12&nview=1
http://www.pspl.com/
http://www.fsecure.com/virus-info/virus-news/
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/auto/index/indexC.html
http://vil.mcafee.com/

Could that be a hoax?

Regards,

Wong

ps:  I could have missed out something while checking the various websites
above...