  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 12:18
  PM
  Subject: Re: StockPrice retrieval
  program
  Ajay.
  Hello.
  Is the data have a conversion utility to convert to
  Metastock???? Is it easy to use?<FONT
  color=#cc0000>
  Songyun Fox
  Ajay Sharma wrote:
  I have not used, installed or download following,
    try at your own risk.
    ajay.
    iStockMaster is a totally free Stock Analysis software. iStockMaster
    was built to leverage the power and information on the Internet and save
    you hours per day while you research for your next investment and keep a
    watchful eye on your current investments.  There are no data
    feed fees.  iStockMaster downloads all of it's information from the
    Internet.
    To get your copy of iStockMaster, go to:
    <A
    href="http://www.c-s-p.com/istockmaster";>http://www.c-s-p.com/istockmaster

    iStockMaster Highlights: - Download stock information from the
    Internet for free   - Download symbols for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX
      - Download historical information   - Download daily
    returns   - Yahoo! Financial page   - ClearStation
    Financial pages   - Market Guide Financial pages   -
    Barchart Technical Analysis pages   - Raw SEC Reports   -
    Company Whisper Number   - and many more ...
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lionel Issen"
    <lissen@xxxxxxxxx> To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent:
    Sunday, October 29, 2000 4:45 PM Subject: Re: StockPrice retrieval
    program
    > If you find it, let me know. > Lionel Issen >
    lissen@xxxxxxxxx > ----- Original Message ----- > From:
    "jhmtn" <jhmtn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > To: "! jhmtn"
    <jhmtn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 4:43
    PM > Subject: StockPrice retrieval program > > >
    > Hello all, > > > > I am in the process of
    rebuilding from a total loss of disk and mirrored > > backup disk
    total failure.  Someone had sent me a very useful program (or
    > > the URL web address) to a very useful little program named
    "StockPrices" > > that allowed me to retrieve data from
    Yahoo.  It had (and think this was > the > > program
    that did it as I have lost all eMail concerning it) a neat feature
    > > that allowed me to download multiple stock quotes at
    once.  The > > "StockPrices" program comes up with a login
    and password, which I have > lost. > > > > Does
    anyone know the login and password to this program?  And further,
    if > it > > is not the program that lets me create an
    ascii file of stock symbols for > > downloading, does anyone
    know where I can find that program? > > > > Thanks,