Re: StockPrice retrieval program

Hello.
Well I couldn't find the site your talking about.
I suggest you help me.
http://www.dtlink.com  is a site that uses
Yahoo data,
and should be convertible to MS using down loader
but I have had a problem doing so.
Appreciate your looking at it and see if you can
help me
and help yourself as well.
The site has a PSM Gold that is free to use for
30 days.
use that one, and let mme know how you do.
If
you can get data and down load to MS as it should
be able to do.
Thank you.
Songyun
jhmtn wrote:
Hello all,
I am in the process of rebuilding from a total loss of disk and mirrored
backup disk total failure.  Someone had sent me a very useful
program (or
the URL web address) to a very useful little program named "StockPrices"
that allowed me to retrieve data from Yahoo.  It had (and think
this was the
program that did it as I have lost all eMail concerning it) a neat
feature
that allowed me to download multiple stock quotes at once.  The
"StockPrices" program comes up with a login and password, which I have
lost.
Does anyone know the login and password to this program?  And further,
if it
is not the program that lets me create an ascii file of stock symbols
for
downloading, does anyone know where I can find that program?
Thanks, ................ John