B&B Fear

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I have finally finished my business in Atlanta, for now, and
am ready to take on the new year.&nbsp; I have tried to make a couple of posts
to this group from another E-Mail address, but, apparently, the posts didn't
take.&nbsp; I apologize.&nbsp; Since I have now sold off AOL, and AMD (on the
31st and 30th respectively) I have the opportunity to start with clean books for
2000.&nbsp; Personally, I would've preferred to defer the sales of these two
until after the 31st, but the market did not permit me that much grace.&nbsp; Oh
well.&nbsp; I will be awaiting the next opportunity to jump in and test the
waters, and, in the meantime, will try to update my results table for those that
like to follow along.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>If anyone can help me on one small favor.&nbsp; Internet B2B
stocks are getting a lot press lately, and I would like to test the leaders to
determine if any are good B&amp;B candidates.&nbsp; Can someone kindly direct me
to a site where equities are broken down by sector so that I can easily pick up
names and symbols to add into the Metastock program.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Best Regards, Good Trading, and Happy Y2K</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Jeff</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Dec 31 19:10:16 1999