MetaStock ListServ Posting Delay

Whenever I send a post to the ListServ, there is a long 2-3 hour delay.  When I send a post to another listServ, the email is posted immediately.  In fact, when I send the email to the other listserv, the email comes back almost instantly.  I can only deduce that the Equis ListServ has some sort of programmed delay.  Equis may be doing this because they don't want members to post their trades and turn the list into a trading listserv.  Still, I find this delay a bit irritating.  Is there any way Equis could at least reduce the delay? Daniel.