RE: Chick Goslin's boo, among other things (Was Re: bonds & the BB Histo)

Owen,

Chick Goslin's book is short enough that one can sit down and read it
in one session.  I've done so numerous times and my opinion of the book
covers just about both extremes of the Amazon reviews you mention.
I think it's a mood thing...
The relevance of his methodology is becoming less important to me now
but I believe when Steve first brought it to my attention the book made a
significant impact on my view of trading, which has to be the mark of a
worthwhile book.  Not in the same league as Edwards & Magee or
Schwager on Futures - but then I don't think Chick intended it to be.

Merry Christmas
Jeff.