Chick Goslin's boo, among other things (Was Re: bonds & the BB Histo)

Steve Karnish offered this link to reviews of his favorite books:

>http://www.abbracadabra.com/cybercast/TPBSbooklist.htm

To my surprise, one of Steve's recommendations was for Chick Goslin's
"Intelligent Futures Trading."  This surprised me because I had read
two reader reviews at Amazon.com, both of which said, in essence,
"This is a vacuous POS.  Don't buy it!"  So I went back to Amazon.com
to see whether there were any more recent reviews that took Steve's
side of things.  (Not that I really need one; Steve's recommendation is
enough to get me interested all by itself.)  And, in fact, there is now a
review giving Goslin's book five stars.  The write-up itself sounds more
like 3.5 stars, maybe 4, but in any case it was positive.  However, the
two original reviews have disappeared!

I don't like this.  I don't like it at all.  In my view, it comes extremely
close to fraud.  I have bought quite a few books from Amazon.com,
but I'll think long and hard before doing so again.

For whatever it's worth.

Mandatory trading content:  If anyone else has thoughts about
Goslin's book and trading methods, I'd be interested.

Owen Davies