Re: Chick Goslin's boo, among other things (Was Re: bonds & the BB Histo)

Jeff, I support you on this.
By going that far into "the details" Edwards & Magee made it a science
and Chick Goslin remained on the trader's down to earth level. Meet both
halve way and use in combination with the in MSK6.5 available indicators
(or self developed ones) for any succesfull gains, which upfront can never
be guaranteed ofcourse (as is common in TA).

Neither books would have forcasted that ASML would have rissen
a mere 1092%+ (from oct98 low € 9.65 to recent dec99 high € 115)
or that the Turkish Stockmarket Index would have rissen only a mere
200%+ in the last 5 months. But both books would have had reader spot
these succesfull breakouts and perhaps halve of the further rises that followed.

What both books do provide a reader with, again in combined use with
the in MSK6.5 available indicators, is the tools for a reader's awareness
in a dark world called "the financial markets". With respect then to the below
statements made by Jeff (which I fully undersign) and the above addition to them.

And thus glad that I have purchased both books, as E&M's was tipped by Steve
and others on the MSK List, and as Goslin's was by one of our MSK user group
members).

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas