Re: Linking DDE to Metastock ? / dynastore

> Besides Metastock RT there is the program Dynastore Light. It's about
$190.
> The demo worked fine for me, but up till now I didn't buy the complete
> version (I have to upgrade my PC first).

Unfortunatly that one does not work with my datafeed. Dynastore
is build datafeed specific :-)) and my datafeed is not one of them.

that metaserver program though looks very nice. I downloaded the demo
and ame testing it now. It seems to work nice. Any more users
of that program on the list  wich can share there opinion ? Maybe
not because the program seems to be farely new but any feedback
is apreciated.

Thanks in advance and merry chrismas to you all.