Re: Automating Metastock backtesting using explorations

> you cannot access the Edit zone with the keyboard, you must click on it
with the mouse

I stand corrected, you are right.  I, also, can not figure out how to get to
the edit box via the keyboard.  Can you program in VB5?  If so, I could give
you the file layout for the exact position of the value in the edit box for
each of the explorations defined.  Via VB5, you could change the values for
these explorations.  But this will work only if you want to run a VB EXE
before the MetaStock is brought up.

Bruce