Re: Automating Metastock backtesting using explorations

A minor bug it is indeed:
---------
Run MSK
then on keyboard hit the following keys:
---------
CTRL+E
 or
ALT+T
---------
ALT+O
ALT+L
---------
Then next for the Data Load group of controls' Records control to be selectable,
it is indeed not possible "selecting" the Records control via a keyboard key,
eg the Records control has been left un-assigned by the programmers.

Usualy in the source code this is done by typing the "&" character upfront an
directly following alphabetical letter, which in this situation could have been :
&R
&e
&c
&o
(not the r, since in the Dialog Window the "r" has already been assigned, see above)
&d
&s

1. How about adding this selectable control option to the program ?
2. And also adding it anywhere else in the program, eg in the places where
    these user selectable control "selection"s are missing ?
3. Why isn't there a "Hot Keys" list available as f.i. a FAQ page or printed
    in the manual?
    Not something like the super limited list on the MSK6.5 manual's backcover, eg
    just for a program like Word, a Help's Shortcut Keys-list that consists of
    a mere 11 (!!!!) pages of the in program's available HotKeys + HK's combinations
    is available.

Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas