From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bruce K. Anderson
Sent: Monday, December 20, 1999 7:50 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Automating Metastock backtesting using explorations

Laurent:

Once the Explorer window is being displayed, use the TAB key to cycle to the
Options button.  On my computer I need 10 TAB keystrokes to get to the
Option button, then use the Enter keystroke to get to the Explorer Options
Dialog box.  Use the TAB key again to get to the Data Loading Frame.  On my
computer I am at the "Load Minimum Data option button, therefore, I just
need to use the UP ARROW key to make the Load Records dialog available.
Then input the number of record count, use the ENTER to close the dialog
window.