Re: bonds & the BB Histo

Text portion of Steve's recent BB Histogram post:

List,

Here's a "freebie".  I know it's not the my deeply
guarded secrets about "Cybercast" and my new and
improved "MOOSE" approach, but hey, it's free and
simple.  This is the "loss leader".  All those that
profit "wildly" from this approach are obligated to
buy "mondo expensivo" proprietary systems that I will
market in 2000.  Yes, Mark Brown, I have nasty motives
behind my posts. First you give your work away for a
couple of years and then you "screw" everyone by
"forcing" them to buy your software.  But before I put
the "screws" to everyone.  I challenge the list to
post a credible system that has a better return than
the attached approach.  I'm all "eyes".  Many are
quick to ridicule, few actually disclose any formulae
or approaches.  The BB Histogram that I use has
slightly different numbers substituted in the formula
than the "off the shelf" one that I present.  This
shouldn't affect the profits.

BB Histogram:

((C+2*Std(C,20)-Mov(C,20,S))/(4*(Std(C,20)))*100)

Sell the opening days after the BB Histogram
penetrates 100 and buy when it penetrates zero.  Add
to positions when the BB Histo leaves "above 100" or
"below zero" and then "repenetrates" the trigger
levels (see attached charts).

I believe this approach has recorded 11 straight S&P
winners, with 700+ points.  "But Steve, this system
must not be working any more because it is losing the
last trade you put on".  Right!

My only disclaimer is that I guarantee that I will
sell software, charting services and anything else
that I can think of to make a "buck" in 2000.  In the
meantime, suck all the free stuff from me you can
copy.  And most of all, please note, the biggest
antagonists on the list provide absolutely "zero" when
it comes to helping you trade.  Seek the answers from
"within" (with some shortcutting help from people that
are willing to share).

Steve Karnish
Cedar Creek Trading
http://www.abbracadabra.com/cybercast/