[Fwd: Re: Installation hangover - a plea !!!]

<x-html><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
&nbsp;
the God didn't single only me out&nbsp; to punish for some (TA?) sins.
Since there is no problem with accuracy when working with fractions in
Data Window, and when opened in Downloader data shows all right, it seems
just a sloppily done conversion job to decimals in MS 6.52.
in Data Window?
for AU Data Window shows
values in Data Window:
codes for Data Window, inadvertently dropped a random number generator
which rolled someplace under lines of decimal conversion and was left unnoticed
:-) .
in MS I have 2 decimal rounded on 5.28.92 for SII in the data window.</font>
accuracy for that date.</font> <font size=-1>I close the chart in Downloader
and reopen it in Metastock, and then the data window shows 3 decimal accuracy.</font>
in its choice of 2 or 3 decimal representation. I see the problem but do
not have a hypothesis for what is causing MS to be inconsistent.</font>
Pane of the Downloader?
Guy Tann wrote:
decimals on
day 4