Re: Increasing the MetaStock(R) Formula Language with MetaStock 7

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Increasing the MetaStock(R) Formula Language with MetaStock 7
  • From: "Walter Lake" <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 09:09:04 -0800

Don

What you say makes perfect sense ... the installed base of VB and Excel is
huge. What is this "Power Basic" nonsense to mainstream users ... just more
"not really being helpful stuff" to confuse and complicate the issue?

Let me know when your program is ready. I'd be glad to work with someone who
is trying not "trying".

Best regards

Walter