Re: Increasing the MetaStock(R) Formula Language with MetaStock 7

You would probably have to recompile your DLL with the new values.  MetaStock
surely cannot mean this the way it is stated.  You would have to recompile your
DLL every time you wanted to change any parameter.  It would defeat the purpose
of being able to create add-ons using DLLs.

Don
Web developer
Visual Basic programmer
MetaStock programmer