Re: Euro conversion utility

I will be upgrading to a new computer after the first of the year.  I
currently am running Windows95.  The new computer will be Windows98.  Is
there a different version of the downloader for 95 and 98, or are they one
and the same.  Thanks.

At 11:42 AM 12/24/98 -0700, you wrote:
>The Reuters DataLink version of The DownLoader for Windows version 6.52
>has been posted to our web site.  It contains a tool to adjust data
>across an entire folder.  This tool may be used by anyone needing to
>adjust their MetaStock data files for the Euro change effective January
>4, 1999.
>
>This version of The DownLoader is free.  If you use The DownLoader for
>Windows with another data vendor, and need to adjust your data for the
>Euro change, you will want to install this version into a separate
>folder and use it for the adjustments only.
>
>The DownLoader for Windows version 6.52 containing all data vendors
>should be available next week in a MetaStock Professional 6.52 patch
>file available on our web site, as well as separately by contacting
>mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxx or calling 1-800-882-3040.
>
>Version 6.52 of The DownLoader for Windows is Y2K compliant.
>
>Equis Support
>http://www.equis.com/
>http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
>Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.
>
>Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
>of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
>Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
>Equis International.

         /\                       David W. Riese
      /\/  \/\                      dwr@xxxxxxx
     /  \   \ \                Colorado Springs, CO