RE: Euro conversion utility

Ton

OK!  I understand that I should get this download.  I'm still confused about
the comment in the Equis instructions about if you don't use Reuters then
you should install this update in another directory and then go back and use
your old Downloader.  Now that's assuming I read it correctly.

Regards

Guy