RE: Euro conversion utility

Ton

OK, I think I have it now.  Equis will be posting a patch or whatever to
their web site in about a week for those of us who use Downloader and
MetaStock.

This new version is strictly for Reuters data users.  Additionally, if you
need to convert your database to Euro compliant, then you would load this
upgrade into another directory and convert all of your data.  If not using
Reuters, you would then go back to your old Downloader.

I hope this is right.  Since I don't trade anything denominated in Euros, I
think I'll wait for the general patch for Y2K.

Thanks

Guy