Trade Station etc.

Hi Steve

I'm aware of all the problems that traders have with TradeStation etc.,
that's one of the reasons that I support Metastock.

The best of both world's for me is Metastock  PLUS some kind of archive of
formulas posted on the web site greatly expanding what is currently there
PLUS a "work-in-progress" site for the active translation of TradeStation &
Easy Language code. In five years time, the MS site will have 60 more
formulas from TASC so they are obviously going to be in the indicators
"business".

Both Adam's and Bernd's translations have been of very high quality, so
there are capable programmers available.

... will continue later

Best regards

Walter