Re: good computers

I would have to agree with the "Roll your own". Obviously it isn't for every
one. But if you are pretty good at trouble shooting your windows problems and
have upgraded a video card or a modem or even a hard drive. Then you are 90 %
there to building your own. The only downside is if you don't have old software
disks for the operating system or your programs. But if you don't need new
software and have the operating system software disks and have a little
patience then build your own.

I have built several and some were easier to build than others. I will say that
there is a sense of accomplishment. Also with the price of the hardware these
days you can build your own for less or you can get a little more power for the
same price of a retailers box.

Harley

If you are an experienced an