good computers

I'm in the market for a new computer and would appreciate
comments good or bad about Micron, Compaq, Dell or any others.
I want more power and it's time to put my pentium 133 machine
out to pasture.  I'm looking for information on a machine that
you have used and have experienced few if any problems,
especially with while using Metastock.  Any words about
quality, performance, warranty, customer service, and price
would be nice.

Also, any comments you have good/bad about Win98, especially
using muliple moniters, would be helpful.

If you like, reply privately.

Thanks,

Ken
mailto:divenfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx