Formulas

 Sounds like good commitment too me, thanks for the response.

 Best wishes,
               Adam Hefner.
 e-mail:  VonHef@xxxxxxxxxx

_____________________

We at Equis will write formulas for Futures Magazine articles.  However,
we receive the magazine usually 1 - 2 weeks after many of you do.

When Futures has articles with formulas we are able to write we do so.
But, we do not receive any advance release copies from Futures and
therefore can not have them done when the magazine is released.  Also,
in many cases, we are unable to obtain enough additional information
from the authors for many reasons I won't go into here.

If you want formulas for Future Magazine articles, we simply need to be
informed what they are.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.