Re: Formulas & WISH LIST FOR MS/+

Hi Jan,
I'm afraid you're in a classical no-win situation. You write:

> ... Then I will upgrade, if I have the money.

If you're using TA to make money, and MS6.5 doesn't help you to do that, you'll
never be able to afford Version 7.

All right, fun & pun aside, I'really think it's time to start a wish list for
MS7+ here. Why don't we create one document which everyone can add to. I'd be
willing to kind of moderate it.

Kind Regards & Happy Trading,
Jan Willem Roberts