Futures Mag Wars

Dear Equis Support

These are your three reasons for not being pro-active?

"When Futures has articles with formulas we are able to write we do so.

But, we do not receive any advance release copies from Futures and
therefore can not have them done when the magazine is released.

Also, in many cases, we are unable to obtain enough additional information
from the authors for many reasons I won't go into here."

"If you want formulas for Future Magazine articles, we simply need to be
informed what they are."

Formulate / adapt / interpret or whatever, any Trade Station, Easy Language
or other code that appears in Futures Mag. and TASC. Post them to the web
page with working notes and variations.

Best regards

Walter