TC2000 vs QP2

Hi All,

I am using TC2000 V4 and I saw that lot of you were now using QP2.

1) I have heard of some bad data in TC2000,
2) More expensive monthly price (QP2 monthly charge for Internet update rate
is: $18.95 per month, for equities, indexes and fundamentals., TC2000 :
29.75 monthly)
3) Of course more pb to feed data into metastock since you have to export
data into a text file for the day quotes (after 6:30 PM ET) time (that's the
more convenient I found) then import them into metastock.

On the contrary QP2 has no industry groups nor it has CD ROM automatically
sent 4 times a year (this is an option in QP2 called IRL priced $229.00/year
for the IRL software and database).

I would like to get some feedback about QP2 / TC2000 users on those issues
or other issues either in QP2/TC2000, or any other daily data feed.

Laurent GITTLER