Re: Nov 27 double top

Yes its certainly starting to look that way.

If July was the top of the ski hill we just went over the second bump.

I've taken some profits on a few items.  The others don't warrant
selling yet - but if this continues much longer I might just dust off
those short indicators.  And put the long ones away for a while.

When you add up Asia, Brazil, oil, metals, and resulting layoffs (e.g.
Boeing etc.) - the feel of the market has certainly changed from the
springtime.

The second option is to change the way I am using my momentum indicator,
e.g. buy on valleys instead of increasing strength - but that is such a
waiting game and system tests show it to be unprofitable (too many false
signals I guess - have not spent a lot of time on it as it did not look
very profitable from the few tests I did run - maybe I should run
more???).