RE: Nov 27 double top

We go back to 82 on the Bull market, mainly because we deleted (archived)
all of the stuff before then. :)

Since we're usually short term traders, I'm not sure whether this is the top
or not.  I've been expecting a top for a while now but my numbers tell me to
stay long.  Currently long since 10/1 and got another confirming buy for
tonight or in the morning, so we're not out yet.

Guy