RE: Nov 27 double top

The market is starting to get a little volatile lately.  We're long the S&Ps
at 994 so we have a cushion to fall back on, however I'm waiting for the
sell signal.  I've been a bear for too long and invest in these longs with
some trepidation.  Some of these new issues are discounting not only the
future, but the hereafter :).