Reuters DataLink

I want to bring you as far up to date as we are.

Reuters DataLink is back in service and the data for yesterday has been
updated.

The problem last night was a failure of the data feed again which then
caused a snow ball effect through the data servers.

There are engineers on site digging to determine what caused the problem
again.

This is all we know at this point.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.