Reuters DataLink

We walked in this morning to discover the problems you all encountered
last night.  We don't have any information yet as to what happened.  We
do know that the data servers did not receive a data update last night.
We also know that the servers did not respond to your collection
requests.

We at Equis do not know why either of these two events happened.  We
have been told that the engineers in the network center for Reuters
DataLink also do not know what caused the problem.  They are all in the
network center trying to determine that.

As soon as we know what went wrong and when the data will be available,
we will let you know.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.