Re: Elliotscope:LAST UPDATE

Rajesh,

Count me as one whom will also miss your mentor's assessments.  Do not,
however, count me with "Canute" (whatever/ whoever ) that appear to have
caused your mentor's discontent.

I would recommend excluding those such as "Canute" (whatever/ whoever ) vs
depriving the true "fans" (that I belive most on this group are) of your
insightul reports.  I understand your mentor's point that his "considerable
time and energy on this job" does not deserve to be repaid in "hit-and-run
punts", but I do not recall him/her (or you for that matter) stating what
you hope to get from these noble efforts.

Perhaps some statement of expectation would be in order so that true "fans"
may respond in the desired manner and all others may be weeded out.

At 03:48 PM 12/3/98 +0530, you wrote:
>3rd Dec 1998
>
>MENTORSPEAK extracts "
>
>I'm getting a little pissed off writing these reports.  I spend
>considerable time and energy on this job.  I would gladly do it for
>you and any of your close friends.  I was apprehensive right from the
>beginning about posting these reports on the net.  I have never asked
>anything of anybody for these reports.  Two days back was the first
>time that I asked for a corrective wave count for the fall from 9367
>to 7400 since I know that a majority of analysts are taking this
>upward movement of the DJIA from 7400 to 9380 to be a B-wave.  Till
>now there is no reply.  I reply within hours upon receiving any
>query.  "Canute" (whatever/ whoever )  is pissed off.  The so-called
>"fans" are nothing but
>"hit-and-run" punters and certainly not serious students of the Wave
>Principle.  They need the Kenseys and the Jerrys who tip them for the
>2 and 3 buck movements.  I don't fit in.  So this is my last report.
>All my future reports will be verbally conveyed only to you.

Jeffrey L. Grover         voice:  (404)894-8961
Ga Tech/GTRI/ITTL         fax:    (404)894-9081
347 Ferst Dr. N.W.             noman@xxxxxxxxxx
Atlanta, Ga 30332   jeff.grover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx