Re: No QP2 / metastock calculation differences

In a message dated 11/24/98 10:23:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Since the scans and the chart would/should be using the same algorithm, they
>  should be identical.  Since they are not, there is a defect in the
>  Quotes-Plus program.

Not true. If you use DaysToLoad, as QP advises in the help file, the values
are identical to those in Metastock. Load 500 days (or more), and you'll see.

Here's the MACD formula for Metastock again, by the way. I left out some of it
in my previous note, in cutting and pasting:

period1:=8;
period2:=17;
period3:=9;
Mov(C,period1,E) - Mov(C,period2,E);
Mov((Mov(C,period1,E) - Mov(C,period2,E)),period3,E)

Brooke