Re: No QP2 / metastock calculation differences

Brooke,

Thanks for the feedback.  I modified my scan program and the MACD #'s for
the scan program and the chart display are close enough (i.e. accurate to 4
decimal places).  There still seems to be a difference between QP and
Metastock that I can't figure out.  Both the indicator and the explorations
(with 500 data points) in Metastock give me the same number but a bit off
from QP2.

STOCK SYMBOL: AAPL (apple computer)
MACD(QP2) = 0.2563
MACD(MS) = 0.2446

That's about as close as I can get them.  I verified all items that you
requested.  Got any other suggestions or should I know contact QP.

thanks again,
Ed