QP2 / metastock calculation equal

Ed: You should get identical values if you load enough days in Metastock (and
the QP scan). For example, try loading 2,000 days in Metastock. (Go to File,
Open, and then Options. You don't have to display that many days, of course.)
MACD values in Metastock are sensitive to days loaded, just as they are in
Quotes Plus.

>From the values you gave below, I see that you're using MACD (12,26,9). When I
plot that in Metastock for APPL, I get values equal to those in QP (to five
decimal places).

For MACD, I get -0.25629
For the MACD histogram, I get -0.25649

(I assume you left the minus signs out.)

Brooke