Re: metastock open chart question

Joe,

Right click on the base security, choose "edit data".  When
the DLoader opens, you'll see the security's folder.  I
haven't read what was written previously due to formatting
type, but I hope this is what you wanted to know.

Regards,
Ken

You wrote:
>Thank you for the
>reply, I am aware of how to change securities with a file
open. If I minimize an open chart and
>maximize it later and want to know the name of the file in
which the presently displayed chart >resides,