Stops on stop price

On Friday 11/6/1998 Bijan Khezri wrote
>Just one thing, I would like for Equis to fix their MetaStock v6.5
system tester and >stop making excuses. I would like for them to base
their stops on high/low data, >not closing figures. Right now, stops on
large moving days are basically the same >as the closing signal in the
system. OK EQUIS?! (don't make me go up there)

This is available in MetaStock Professional version 6.51.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.