Re: [dlevels] ANN

Thank you.  I shall print and frame this.  I note that even on the 60 minute
chart for that date that one would not have found support in the right area,
and would have found another of those very long downthrust bars.  So, it
looks like when it says to look for intraday fib support, it means to look
for support to manifest prior to diving in.  I've just been looking for a d
level for entry.  Though I believe you have suggested in the past to have a
resting order.  Regardless, I've gotten good enough with alerts that it's
not a problem.  Thanks again.

Kevin

> 1. Don't compromise on thrust.
> There were a couple of thrusty bars, but not
> good enough. Look-alike at best.
>
> 2. Entry is on support 1-3 bars after crossing
> 3X3 at SIGNIFICANT fib support. This did not
> materialize.
>
> 3. The second bar AFTER crossing the 3X3 is
> an example of a good thrusting bar, but it
> is in the wrong direction. You want bars like that
> on the up-thrust. If I were still thinking
> about entering long, that bar would have told me
> not to.
>
> Think about this.. If the chart is thrusting downward
> more impressively than what you thought was thrust
> coming into the pattern, what does that tell you
> about your judgement of the up-thrust?
>
> -Neal.
>
> At 01:32 PM 12/13/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> >How to keep from getting fried on this one?
> >
> >Kevin

> ---
> DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
> http://www.fibtrader.com