Re: [dlevels] ANN

1. Don't compromise on thrust.
There were a couple of thrusty bars, but not
good enough. Look-alike at best.

2. Entry is on support 1-3 bars after crossing
3X3 at SIGNIFICANT fib support. This did not
materialize.

3. The second bar AFTER crossing the 3X3 is
an example of a good thrusting bar, but it
is in the wrong direction. You want bars like that
on the up-thrust. If I were still thinking
about entering long, that bar would have told me
not to.

Think about this.. If the chart is thrusting downward
more impressively than what you thought was thrust
coming into the pattern, what does that tell you
about your judgement of the up-thrust?

-Neal.

At 01:32 PM 12/13/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>How to keep from getting fried on this one?
>
>Kevin

---
DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
http://www.fibtrader.com