Re: [dlevels] Financial Sector (AMEX: XLF), 12/11/00

Report for the Financial Sector (AMEX: XLF),
12/11/00.

That part ^?

Kevin

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">Which
  part is funnymental?-Neal.At 01:25 PM 12/13/2000 -0500,