Re: [dlevels] OLOG

> Not even a look-alike!
>
> See my attached chart.
>
> Why is your move (ellipse in center)
> thrust, when a similar move on the left covered
> the same price-change with fewer bars (ellipse
> to the left).

Because I'm thick-headed. :-)  I guess I've looked for the general shape of
a B&B without concentrating on the most important aspect.  Thrust, I believe
you call it. I guess I used this example because the MACD looked sorta
right.

> Look at the ellipse to the right, now that is
> more like thrust! Better, not ideal, but quite good.
> Look at the B&B on the right.

Those are very nice ellipses.  I don't have any.

> If you want reliable trades, look for thrust!

I'm learning.  Thanks again.  I appreciate your patience.

Does the book relate the thrust to MACD?  I know it talks about steep
crosses.

Kevin

> -Neal.
>
> At 01:54 PM 12/13/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> >whoops. forgot the attachment
> >

> > > B&B or LAL?
> > >
> > > Kevin

> ---