[amibroker] Questions about [AUTOMATIC ANALYSIS] function in AB

Hello All,

I have a few questions regarding the AUTOMATIC ANALYSIS function in
AB, which hopefully someone can explain.

1. Under [BackTester Settings] - [General] - [Commission & Rates]

Can someone clarify whether the option [$ per trade] refers to each
side of the trade (ie, the Buy OR the Sell) or whether it relates to
the completed trade (ie. Buy AND the corresponding Sell). In
otherwords, if I am currently paying $15 for each Buy or Sell, should
I use the figure $15 or $30 ??

2. Each time I run [PORTFOLIO BACKTEST] on my system, I receive a
list of trades, which is as expected. However, when I analyse the
trades in more detail, it seems that only ONE trade is open at any
one time.

However, under [SETTINGS] - [PORTFOLIO] - [MAX OPEN POSITIONS] I have
the value 10 in this field, (as I want to have multiple open
positions).

Consequently, can anyone explain why my trade results do not reflect
this???

I have tried backtesting a few different systems, but each one only
shows 1 Open position at any time.

In addition, I have checked my code and there is no reference to the
Number of Positions.

Any help much appreciated,

Chorlton