----- Message d'origine ----
De : Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 22 Novembre 2007, 11h15mn 08s
Objet : Re: [amibroker] DDE Plugin and Bloomberg Pro

Hello,

Data are saved automatically if you are running registered version and you access those symbols data
in any way (chart, scan, exploration, backtest).

You need at least 3 bars to see the chart - so, if you BASE time interval is 1-minute and you choose
View->Intraday->1-minute you will need 3 minutes to see the chart.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com