----- Message d'origine ----
De : Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 21 Novembre 2007, 18h48mn 42s
Objet : Re: [amibroker] DDE Plugin and Bloomberg Pro

Hello,

Bloomberg API is proprietary. In the past we tried to contact Bloomberg staff but they
told us they are busy with work on Tradestation link.

Below is a picture showing DDE configuration for Bloomberg. It was used by one of our customers.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com