[amibroker] Re: Optimization speed increase in 5.01

Nick,

I think you've expressed the idea pretty clearly.  In concept, it
seems that being able to take advantage of multiple "master loop
architectures" would be a very cool ability for an optimizer to have.

This is something I have speculated on and done a small amount of
private experimenting with myself (outside of AB).  I don't think any
one given loop architecture could ever be the "right choice" for all
possible jobs.  Of course, creating and maintaining the code for
alternate loop architectures could be a tall order (lots of work!).
If it could be done successfully though, the product would have a
superb ability to be "matched" to different job types.

I suppose only TJ can comment on how this might relate to current or
future iterations of AB.

- Progster

Could this idea be used to advantage in AB?  I suppo