[amibroker] (taleb+norden?) Random Walk - step 2 - : Predicitable ?

Taleb has some valid points, however, people notice "... the
constant bashing of others, the less than rigorous approach, some
too quickly drown conclusions make me say the book lacks credibility"
    WRT #1 (Norden) I see the following opinion on amazon::
Technical Analysis and the Active Trader, July 20, 2006
Reviewer: Stephen B. Aust (United States) - See all my reviews

This is, quite simply, one of the worst books ever written on any
subject. I have never written a review of a book, even though I read
several hundred books per year. Here is the book in a nutshell. The
author met someone doing Technical Analysis that wasn't very good
and he also went to a seminar that he didn't like. According to his
bibliography, he hasn't read any real Technical Analysis books. His
opinion is that he doesn't like TA. He shows a couple of charts that
no true TA would trade from (and in fact show the opposite of the
point that he is trying to make... for instance the MACD on the same
chart says sell, but he manages to think that the chart says buy).
His solutions are... well, you've got me... what ARE his solutions;
maybe his next book will give solutions. Do not waste your time and
money on this book... unless he reduces it to one paragraph and
charges one cent for his opinions, which is what his opinions are
worth. This book got one star because it is written in English and
the ink wasn't smeared. I firmly believe that the other reviews were
written by the author's friends.

Why not to read something with real insight and rigorous statistical
approach instead?